2012年11月1日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com ter disorderly world

The degree will ast least by hand do some simple actions and for example reveal clothes and fasten button or use spoon have a meal of type, as for have a meal me with the chopsticks am to don't hope him, so highly difficult act I don't think that the white Yan that be disgusted with being full of to learn emotion can learn, anyway more than half people can't use chopsticks in the world, I also have no to so strictly request him.
Speaking of to white Yan is really intelligent, start to learn thing come very of quick, let I a strength of exclamation white the progress speed of the Yan, make me delighted most of be still white the Yan walk already very benefit Suo, can't be like similar shook to sway in the beginning 1 at walk the breathtaking appearance of steel wire.
Nevertheless while running but he still keeps making me feel more headache, though he has already overcome as far as possible, but habitually make however, that beautiful and slender youth while running head quarter suddenly the control don't stop feet to counteract of rush, let me see each time to arrive all like suffer a stroke take out along while, then clench his ear to roar loud the image that must make great effort to keep his own beautiful youth to him!
Luckily in addition to run rest affair white the Yans all do still fairly goodly, believing can not be used how long any further can't someone see white Yan different, however although white Yan after running into cold water essentially already be regarded as mankind, become to him*person and become a cat nothing important to distinguish, the appearance of woman without pubic hair is to truely belong to his, so he also divides outside cherish his own real appearance, each late sleeping still the changing of meeting habitual return to tiger and say according to him like this the sleeping relatively has a sense of security.
For white the persistence of the Yan I certainly is have no opinion, oneself after all has already been accustomed to chasing every evening white the Yan be hugged as couch pillow he sleeps, if he would the true evening not° until go to bed that with mankind's appearance I also not be used to!
This sky noon after three hours of mankind after rite train white Yan again not to where know to run to go to, true today have no the mood is used to touch with spiritual of the Shu invoke him back, also take office is played truant by him.
The big tree that a person alone jumps up a flower leaf's bushiness, the hands Zhen depends to sit on the tree trunk after brain and looking at a top of head palm to unexpectedly produce in the big sky heart through the thick branches and leaves a kind of unspeakable and disappointed, that is completely 1 kind there is no ownership losing the lonesome felling of house ……
If the person is calm of day over long will have the exclamation of this kind of complain without cause, be most visiting to record the world to view at the time that sound did a part-time job everyday the top and bottom class still wants to look for white Yan everywhere, besides which, , the day leads unusually of the enrichment basically have no time to feel lonesome, indeed as expected person at the time of being carefree down meeting entertain foolish ideas, thought of this I am simply to shut a double of eye, want to get into the unreal world forgets at this time this kind of let me very indisposition of felling.
I did a very zero spread of dream, although not the integrity Be just a part but let I the memory is deep ……
The first dream my dream arrives myself and book Lian and dates in the pleasure ground, all of yonder staff members are a skieses, the field is clearly those people, is pleasure ground gold cicada but take an official seal and do a strength is on the chair of cover Chuo and look a mood in the document not very good, often take out a gun and toward surroundings and bother the person whom he works and strafe, Peng in the sky sits on the ground and reads not and knows outside a matter, Wu empty carry on eating game and Ao with Li Li smooth with small white the dragon appear at the same time, then become the mascot of pleasure ground at the same time ……
The second dream my dream arrives beautiful breeze, beautiful cloud to get married in the church, I am a maid of honor for beautiful cloud, nearby of the best man is a very cool and red child, Sa get we full head flower of is a beautiful crystal and beautiful Ying that to lovely of twins, white the Yan be seen as flower from the flower basket in throw out, still just half empty became a body form slender beautiful youth, then ran up the wedding that the set manages 2 people ……
The third dream I returned to a wood leaf, everythings didn't change, all person still is doing four fire shadows, and one big heap of the document before put ground up, he had been being hard reading a document, the father, mother's still just three fire shadows grandpa was nearby a dark department very leisurely and carefree, I saw card card the west take to blare person and Zuo to help, the small cherry carried out task with it go together of is that the wild star teacher still has true a, light month, seeming the owner didn't discover my existence, they smile leave a wood the leaves didn't say "hello" and make my in the mind matchless disappointed with me, be I arrive at the wave of Yu Zhi one clan, I see elder brother You stand on the doorway, he looking at me then says to welcome to go home to me ……
The fourth dream inside I arrived at double game assembly hall for fighting department, around is all voice in the shouting of earthquake sky everywhere, hand elder brother Zhong endures patiently to distress to clingingly resist a vestige department, be he fall on the ground I immediately control don't live of run toward him to want to cure his shoulder, haven't arrived a touch to come to hand elder brother Zhong's wrist but suddenly be held tight, turn a head, I see the quiet facial expression of elder brother You, he says to me, you actually choose who?
Then I am awake.
The cheeks is suddenly some cool, stretched hand to touch for a while but is own tears, oneself unexpectedly the ignoramus shed tears in the sleeping and turned the head looking at distance through the blind side of branches and leaveses up to 100 curse spring, the in the mind is some vacant, here since isn't a net king also not is fire shadow but is disorderly world horse, oneself actually is why since then arrive this world, can also return to, if can return to me to actually choose who?
Clearly have been already chosen elder brother You be not?Why be me to start to remember an in a dream hand elder brother Zhong endure acute pain game scene meeting can not choose to speak?
Oneself is indeed as expected a lousy person!
Still just the self-ridicule think, nearby but spread the voice of white Yan:"Feeling adult, did you cry?"
Put on tears I looking at white Yan thin say with smile:"Some homesicks."
"I also some homesicks, but how return to ah, here basically no one know the country wood of fire leaf's direction."
BE ah, walking the general path is basically impossible, I till now still very strange I and white Yan is how arrive this, according to reason that the time and space whirlpool should just send to I am from the fire shadow net king of that just, not understand why will again appear the black hole of crossing over the time and space that time.
I am still just difficult to understand of think, white the Yan suddenly thought of what looking at me to say:"Feeling adult, I saw your eyes becoming a bit different that time."
"Is different?"
Hear the white Yan say so my subconscious of fondle the right eye thought of at that time suddenly bleed of scene, because I arrive at after disorderly world horse eyes have been having no problem, my checking conclusion for own right eye is also the whole normal to have no bad phenomenon, so now I almost have some can not make sure that my own right eye actually once had to bleed, that isn't oneself when Gao parachutes to fall because of nervous but output illusion?
The white Yan is wrinkly eyebrows to recall to say:"At that time in the sky and too strain see isn't very clear, I just see your eyes suddenly become fire red to be like to write an eye very much, but affirm again be not with originally and similarly write an eye, in don't hang up jade, but strange pattern.Although two eyes all have already all also reddenned to have that kind of the pattern,www.headphones-fashion.com,two eyes bleed of but just your right eye, immediately after the black hole appears."
The kaleidoscope writes an eye!
This is the only a phrase language that I appeared in the brain while hearing white Yan a description, remember the kaleidoscope of the west of card card writes a function that eye also has to open different space, oneself that time because the life is used by threat the kaleidoscope write an eye but cause to cross?But if really stired up kaleidoscope to write an eye why later didn't I appear variety while towarding a mirror to open to write an eye?
The in the mind still and just and surprisedly deliberates, I suddenly think of thousand cherry elders ever to my spooler, she once said the third spooler would not° until wrote in the kaleidoscope an eyed opened eyes after open.
Thought of this, I hurriedly take out spooler, top of time's printing indeed as expected have been already disappeared, I open a spooler in the mind but inwardly sigh tone and see come from F indeed as expected already own the kaleidoscope write an eye, is the kaleidoscope writes while stabbing the bayonet into beautiful cloud body an eye just open of?Own right eye at this time probably already such as what thousand cherry elders says so become blind?
The in the mind sighs to lower the head to look into the spooler in the hand, the record of writing of thousand cherry elder comelinesses immediately comes into view, and after seeing spooler from beginning to end 1 time I take out Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论