2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre so hurriedly Semitic

Open.
By this time another two people have already come over to blunt my disease.My body is one Shan, once let one among those persons.Certainly clip tightly another one person's right hand all of a sudden.The knee is 1.This guy's connecting a to recruit all don't can pass by, already the knee in the lower abdomen.This can be painful all of a sudden he whole body incontinence!Five claw pence on the my hand, press the whole face at him, backward on pushing, this guy Wu wears a small belly and lies to pour to keep beating to roll on the ground.
Just of few seconds, I have already polished off 2 people and become man-to-man situation.A bludger that that finally leaves which once met this kind of an invite an enemy of arrogant dozen method.BE not become deadly pale by facial expression, the throat stem swallows not only.I lightly recruited to beckon with the hand to him and signaled hint him to come over.This guy of one shout loudly, unexpectedly surprised must become overdo to go to, outwardly and wildly run but go to.
Make to have an accident.I nature also not ability again stay a long while here.Also hurriedly Semitic in the public gape.Just once once walked way, that several Xiaos that originally stood outside to stay and wait entered under charge to hear in have action, was coming in to look into.I lower the head to go and mix in several crowds that see fight to frighten to walk, rapid flash across they.
Just walked door, I have already quickly walked to pay station.Stired to beat 110 numbers.What to connect line is a police-woman."How are you, here is 110 report to the police Taiwan, have what circumstance need to be reported or look for a help?"
"110?I want to report a case a circumstance, in the sky the star took place to fight Dou to wound with fists a personnel piece here.Please hurriedly come to handle for a while.Please take more hand, is one the black headman that makes the Xiao enter take the lead to gather many Dous to beat here."Immediately after I literally invented a name to leave.Return to a car top to patiently wait for.
Doing not say the matter inside the share that is a police is besides exactly a troublous times, this dirty water pours in the Xiao to enter a body up, absolutely right away have a police will handle.Is a public entertainment area here, leave a police station very near.Indeed as expected be I jump up car soon and have already seen two police cars open to come over, the speed of the Jing is very quick.
A few polices jumped down a police car and walked into this night club.Sneer at in my heart, see the Xiao entering you to also not come out.
Have once the police arrive, many at in of the guest ring it up to walk in succession person, the momentary is untidy here, led to touch 78 minutes around, indeed as expected saw the Xiao entering a to go to walk out with angry look.Toward a police Rang way:"This closes me what matter.We is come proper consumer.The owners can prove.My under charges all here, you said, who see my person hitting persons."The position that I park the car at the right moment leaves them the distance can clearly hear their words not.
That manager makes track for out a way:"The police officer really doesn't close the Xiao owner's business, is a person who has been already escaped at in the Dou beat.This several persons who get hurt can prove."
A police's way:"May be that we misunderstood, however this a few participations fight of the person want to bring back first."
The Xiao enters a Ning way:"These guest, you are to kill don't close my business as well, hurriedly grasp them to walk, don't stay to tie my eyes!"Those guests, originally have already been beaten by me difficult see, be even entered a Xun by the Xiao to scold now, none of heads dares to lift up again.
"Mama of, which small miscellaneous kind of Yao for building, had better be searched out by me, otherwise I definitely shelled his skin."Xiao into wait two police cars to drive away, hate ground to own under charge way.
The apology of that manager's one face keeps excusing me a way:"The Xiao owner doesn't get angry and go in again to have fun."Xiao into stared his one eye, bad track:"Still play what, can this also have a mood to have fun?Okay, true Be getting more unorthodox recently!"That manager frightens facial expression deadly pale, without intermission sorry not only.
"Enter an elder brother, now how do?"The Xiao enters flank 1.
"Do doing of your mama, go home to take a rest!"The Xiao enters a Rang way.Towarded a many under charges to flick to wave hand, way:"All return to, at 9:00 tomorrow hold a meeting!Who don't also be late."Say to walk to own BMW car.Two of his personal bodyguards and driver hurriedly keep up with.
Other all of a many under charges are in every aspect and mutually a Qu, helplessly shook to shake head, drove to leave in succession.My mouth's color flash across one silk smiles an idea chillily, the opportunity to wait for finally came for one night.Launched a car, I slowly kept up with the BMW that the Xiao enters car.


15 disorderly knives



I like the night of this kind of lights glitter and hope in addition to window, looking at people leisurely and carefreely to enjoy the cool air a stroll or loiter about market by the side of the street.Always there is a kind of peaceful pleased happy felling.Probably my inside, is have been looking forward to this kind of freedom life of.
Is white BMW the car far and far jilt my car at behind, I am also not intentional heel must too tight, have no super go up of plan, far and far fall after about 100 meters.Catches 1:00 they of tail lamp.Keep calculating in the heart how to should deal with them.The other party totally has 4 people, naturally, all have a gun in the body.I want to polish off them, recklessly will never be commendable with impulse.The fighting skill is again high, also fear a chopper, much less bullet, this truth I early understood.
The car that the Xiao enters suddenly changes direction an east side, I not from felt suspicious for a while, Xiao into still don't intend to go home?If they the place turning, didn't record wrong, should be river's side.The Xiao enters the meeting go to river the side does what?
If I already heel they very long one be apart from, eye wears to change direction these quiet and out-of-the-way places, really attractive.Hesitated for a while, I had never followed to twist a head, but continued forward, the preparation rounds again from more anterior street corner to east.After all river's side for the part road, I should can't with throw.
After few minutes, I arrive a car also river way side up.Everywhere on seeing, one eye saw the car that the Xiao enters stopping in river's side.The flank is several big Pengs covered to come over with the plastics cloth.From a distance can smell strong flavor to spread.It is the wayside that just comes out to put in the evening to know on smelling big gear.Xiao's entering incredibly will also come to this kind of place to have night snack, this idea that pours to a little bit come from me anticipates.
River's water rushes toward to beat stone shore, the difference in temperature sooner or later is in this a moment rear undoubtedly, river's breeze once blows and still had a how many cold idea.I stop car in the appropriate position.Slowly to this a few plastics the big Peng walk.Sees each adornments an all basic kind, constitute to°from a two cooking stoves and several wood table with simple pieces.The plastics cloth lightly shakes Yi in the breeze and spreads breaking of Shua Shua empty sound.Chafing dish, roast and spread the pure fragrance Mi of wine to spread on the whole way.Let people a see the appetite greatly open.
Come over here all the way.There are totally five big rows blocking to connect with each other, every 2 of all just use thick thick tent cloth just a little the space open, the my hand puts in the pack and holds pikestaff, the path keeps going forward to go, the view observes among them, the Xiao enters a line of indeed as expected at count down the second write.And several houses before once walking compare, this home noodles in addition to they have no others, don't know is not drive their ferocious appearance to frighten to walk.The seat that they sit also without resort to a side.I want to uncover plastics door screen to walk into, absolute will be noticed by them.Although I have already very much change now, and I a little bit once made up, he after all is once see mine, this kind of risk can not emit.
Directly shoot in the outside and just started to emit this mind in my heart, and then had been already given up.Because I see the driver that the Xiao enters don't get off, the head takes on the car window, taste very the vigilance ground looking at me.
I press down this mind and draw back another Lian cloth and walked into and leaned against that very thick tent cloth to sit down, I leave the straight line distance that the Xiao enters now, should can't more than ten meters.Even can hear their confabulation voices very clearly.
"Teacher, a person?Want to eat what!"The owner of the big gear part Zhang Shao, part to my way.
I don't have very hungry felling, only since have been already come, not and literally call order is say not past.Pondered for a while, way:"Come to bottle beer,cheap beats by dre, stir-fry dish field snail, mix cool vegetables of dish again."Owner's way:"Get, come right away!"This business isn't bad, crowded sat 78 young men inside the not big space.All dressing no matter it is hair style or clotheses is very overbearing.My flank is two young men and women, keep catching hands Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论