2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook e ha ha!My cachinn

"
My Wu wears a mouth to point at pure Yan absolutely in distress situation, this witch unexpectedly takes the offensive to my softest and tender part, An wretchedness of tongue, you can suffer hardship today!
The pure Yan stretched out the small tip of the tongue of pink to lick on oneself's that young and delicate lips petal several bottom, peep out the smile of devil sort on the jade face:"Smelly elder brother, is your blood indeed as expected smelly!"
Say, the witch knows he or she already body place dangerous situation, hence pull out step to fly to escape again:"The elder sister Helps and Helps!Don't come to help again, your younger sister is eaten up by the big sexual maniac!"
"How, how, which dare to eat my younger sister of Liu Qing's shadow?!"The shadow smiled to embrace a small pistil to come out, " you this meets and then makes towards living a treasure, and make the somebody else changed diapers for small pistil to all have no idea."
"Small pistil darling son, father embraces!"I smiled run in the past, kept in mind a daughter from her mother won answer come over, at she young and delicate still if the skin of the crisp Lao up kiss again in person.
The daughter isn't happy, very round black eyes stare me, the snow delicate small hand puts out strength ground to push refuse my face, make the pure shadow sister roar with laughter.Pure Yan a robbed a small pistil in the past, white my an eye said with smile:"You are indeed as expected smelly, don't even like small pistils with you together!"
Dinner I is eat at Liu Jia, old cooks in person, to that Liu Jia exposed a skill and made their house please of the big kitchen looking at me of all of tastes are the meaning of some Shans Shan.Ha ha, ashamed, however trust, the An absolutely can't loot your work of big teacher.Ha ha.
The after meal will sleep a full of life small pistil of idea to settle down well after, I pulled a pure shadow to enter her girl's bedroom.
"Wei, you come to what is up mean to say today?"The pure shadow finds out a male type pajama and puts my hand.The pajama is very new, the packings didn't tore down.
"Bought before of ……" looking at the vision that I puzzled and copied white my one eye.
My at heart a hot, don't answer asking of beauty words, but an embrace the Jiao Qu of pure shadow, the big mouth is lowly to kiss her fragrant lips.Copy a tiny flounder, immediately but hang the jade arm to my neck up, softly accept my heat to kiss.
Very long, she pushes away I, "Wei, go first to wash ……"
Come out after finishing washing, but sees pure Yan in the room.She is dressed in a translucent white pajama, high thigh the light in the dim moonlight shine upon under, white jade the sort is shining Ying however of brilliance;But the soft breasts is also Gao Gao to swell up, the chest peeps out of skin still if Fuji top of hill radiant white snow.
"Yi copies?"I am some oddness.
"You smelly guy!"Pure Yan angrily however the ground clenched me a ,Facebook, " knows to remember an elder sister!"
I a big breast the witch embrace into a bosom and hope to go above from her chest, the round and smooth double of Feng of snow jade sort together deep cleavage is white dazzling brilliant, let me unexpectedly and without any reason stretch out a kind of extremely thirsty emotional stirrings,cnn.
"Yan Yan, we …… the double fixs tonight ……" I hold close an unique color flirtatious, the heart Jing waves.
"Does the double fix?"The witch's eye wave flows to turn, spiritual influence four overflow, suddenly a clench my nose, " smelly guy, do you want to treat coldly my elder sister?How many bitternesses was she subjected to for you in the United States?You this conscienceless guy!"
I am dizzy a , will she that petite palm take down from the nose of she's flimsiness, wry smile way:"This is that you say of, tomorrow don't strange tonight I not keep you company."
"Why not strange?"Witch Chen angers ground white my one eye, sneer way:"I am to have to be strange!"
I am thoroughly placed in in the status of turning over the cold stare, only the wry smile has no language.
"Smelly elder brother's returning is really an idiocy!"Witch the sudden Fei is red Qiao face, stretch out the jade of Xian Xian to point slightly Chuo on my forehead, soft-voiced way:" Accompany me and accompany a my elder sister's antinomy?"
Does the sister double fly?!
A white only shouts that the ground brushes past my brain, moment of incitement unexpectedly the my body Be a certain and strong and tough to win iron, sting is shouted loudly 1 on me by pure Yan.The witch who immediately sees clear condition roars with laughter, although the Xia flies a jade face,the Xia still points at my crotch of trousers strange call:"Elder sister come to see sex maniac quickly!"
I faint, an embrace a witch to throw in the bed, be shouted that the ground covers up us, then dies hopeless situation to kiss the small mouth of wench and let her call any further not to come out the silk.
"Yi, what are you making?Wei, you go to and sleep in small Yan building tonight!"The sudden quilt unauthorized biography comes to the voice of pure shadow.
"Go and catch an elder sister to come in at once!"Have already been stired by me pant noisily of the witch attach a soft-voiced way of my ear, the very hot breathing makes my ear Yang is very crisp suffered.
My heart is suddenly and wildly sprung up, still if the Zhi male who faces sex matter for the first time, a heat flows in mind rush to flow out, rare of**let I direct from leaped on the bed.
"-Luo Luo, Wei ……Wei you at why?Don't……Luo Luo!"
Although being pure to copy at shouting loudly don't , along with true silk drive inside the voice of Ze Ze ring, and as for significant great waves that ripple, the interjection gradually becomes Yin Mi to get up.
"Ai hey, small Yan, you ……you unexpectedly dare to bite me here!"
Pure shadow point voice call get up, the immediately pure Yan joke gets up, the true silk is been more violent to tremble, a pair of snow-white and round and smooth thighs stretched out, "…… elder sister, I didn't dare …… pass me …… , elder brother Wei, elder brother Wei Helps …… don't , somebody else's run off came ……"
"Is want to make you flow …… dead wench, unexpectedly dare to humiliate an elder sister ……"
The pure shadow satisfiedly smiles, however more satisfied 10,000 times of but is me.In the confused conflict, two big beauties the wolf of this dark night of An takes advantage o Hun water to touch fish naturally and is stronger than the habit of brothers.Get Ceng slippery get fed up with if the snow white skin jade of the Ning fat skin, what nose smells is repeatedly beauty's son the You is fragrant, the eyeful is more pure and radiant, if the Hun arrived at heaven.
"……"
Along with pure copy a long long of**, arouse war to finally launch prologue, immediately pure the shadow finally and slowly lead spirit for the sake of washing to be just humiliated by what elder sister tormented and unexpectedly start to humiliate a pure shadow for An.
"Yi, elder sister, you are here seem big many!"
Hold unsteady jade Feng of that Zhan, the pure Yan very naughtily stretches out a delicate small tongue of powder in the apex that to longing for of red bean up lick bottom, let my tenseness explode more flow out, act also crude and uncivilized several cents.
The "…… , dead wench, I …… I the white is painful you, humiliate me for husband ……" pure shadow Mi sews hazy of eyes, the snow-white shell Chi tightly bites the Jiao lips of powder color.
"Call my good elder brother, good husband, I lightly some sons ……" I attach the fluffy show hair of pure shadow hides of radiant small ear, smile happily of flirt a way.
"Just not, smelly sex maniac!"
Pure shadow eye wave the bewitching foreign land flutter and hang up a public soul and make me am more violent to wave body, to under the body of the white jade body launch a wave of strong offensive, and pure Yan also the unwilling to remain out of the limelight ground give support to a tyrant and look for Fang to explore You on the elder sister's Jiao Qu and look for mysterious sensitive to order everywhere and make the pure shadow went crazy more to generally scream.
" ……I ……I am dying!Wei lets me dies!"The pure shadow dead hopeless situation embraces me, Jiao Qu suddenly a tight, the rattan Man sort immediately turning such as the demon shouts that the ground ties up to round my robust waistline,google, joss-stick the lips find out my big mouth, fresh delicate slip the small tongue getting fed up with to strongly and to my mouth stretch, the breathing doesn't already is also a mess.
The Jiao Qu of good sensitive!I ha ha the ground smile and continue on the soft nude body to cultivate.
"Don't……seek small Yan!"The shadow does the best to push I toward seductive eyes such as silk of pure Yan, this wench already the feeling move of pole, white the fragrant Qu of the jade sort flaming red one, on the towering snow Feng those the red plum is also an Ao however start to raise at 2:00.
Lightly contain to go into a big mouth, arouse one to concuss a public soul of**, the snow Feng that can not control all alone changes under the wreaking havoc of evil claw the charming manner of Huan all sorts of strange things.Compare more mature shadow, the soft breasts of pure Yan is lousy at soft get fed up with but win at strong, let I the same Chi don't already be fond of.
"Give me, smelly Wei son!"
The pure Yan gets fed up with a track, a small hand has already caught me that to still take into the little dragon of water stains.
"Do not give, ha ha!"My cachinnation gets up and holds up snow Feng to devouringly send to a mouth side, "Wu Wu, well big ……"
The "the somebody else also didn't Ning here winter elder sister of big ……" pure Yan Jiao breathes heavily a Chen way.
"Really?!"My color eye a bright, contain Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论