2012年11月20日星期二

Beats By Dre In Ear with her The

Expect after getting into already, I arrange her and then can not go, so her ability Anne has peace of mind a doing of heart task, penknife they it is said that just- sought works all Ci, because see me several days in the game Zheng several 100,000, so make a firm decision and develop in the game.
Being the whole to tidy up is appropriate, I see, at the right moment can also log out to sleep, with their way do not, take all of the months to log out together.
I take off helmet to see a clock, midnight 1:00, Annie still takes helmet to lie on the bed, I go to bed very safe, can't interference she, so at she nearby on lying, meeting Mr. Zhou went to.
Sleep in a daze come to quickly of time, feel to have a pair of small hands climb around on me of, affirmation was Annie to also log out, I opened eyes a to see, was Kevin, is Annie still online.
"Get up quickly, today's assembly hall decoration kimono's packing to exhibit order of sequences has to arrange appropriate, hear that the president wants to come to check and accept in person, you can want careful."
I climb at once, on the Kevin's small mouth kiss for a while, in a hurry take a shower to change clothes, then take my car to assembly hall together with her.
"The Yang must notice after getting to assembly hall, yesterday Annie at you here didn't come back for a night, today again don't appear, estimate that president's affirmation can get news, you want to carefully cope with."
The affair came right away so quickly and also let I have a little a caught unprepared felling, however the ship gets to Chiaotou to keep naturally, need not I am unnecessary worry, from a distance I see with Kevin parking ping up spread all over public security and some heads that wear gray clothes to take the big fellow that the ear exceeds, is the bodyguard of our company.
Seeing to the president has been already arrived, otherwise can't the so big appearance is a world number of the multimillionaire of top, the every line is all so solemn and impressive, so he hardly come out for these several years, is really the celebrity's woe.
Wait we to enter assembly hall,Beats By Dre In Ear, many staff members have already taken seat and seem must wear letter in advance of is much more than Kevin, haven't seen a president, the supervisor comes over first.
"Small Yang, I made a phone call to you yesterday, but always the nobody answered, O.K. you come of a little bit early, have never let president more etc., now go up quickly, however I and Kevin want to leave, president as long as you go up."
I ordered to nod, from the Kevin's hand in once connected briefcase, prepared to take loft of elevator, the supervisor clapped to clap my shoulder, and then instructed severals.
"Small Yang, whatever president say, you don't want to argue, this is the rules of the company upper level, you have never opened high class before don't meeting, so you must notice more."
The supervisor person is still quite good of, be willing to to I the younger generation like this does to point out, the archduke being particularly such in the society in nowadays takes charge of in have already not much seen.My side thinks side according to moved elevator ascension key, quickly till the time of crest, the elevator stopped for a while, the Shan comes in two about 30 years old strong mans.
From the action that they come in, I immediately realize that this am 2 to do a house, however is all outside effort in the door, and white senior younger brother in the house isn't a Class.
Once 2 close, two words don't say to directly toward me to launch an attack, with my current level, at the time that they came in I knew not to, that kind of took inimical breathing too strong, dissimulation didn't annoy, very easily disheveled hair feel.
Since it is so, I also Don't mention it, at the right moment examination I get in the game all of a sudden of true war experience isn't a tube to use.
"Touch!"
I double the arm up seal the lower cover, boxing held up 2 people to right against the face beat, not big because of the space of elevator, everyone is pushed by the anti- earthquake dint of depend get to metal wall up, I double feet separate or so on supporting, whole personal even load of at elevator in the center, stay away 2 people's leg of Liao Yin in time.
Start be really Don't mention it, so evilly the recruit type also uses, I fiercely lift spirit to launch three pubic region circulations, they hair recruit of speed immediately in the slowness that I change in the eyes, directly and forward the Zong jumps, moment Qie go into 2 people in the center, double the boxing Be or so to open bow, didn't in time send out at them a recruit before accurate in the clout neck side aorta.
"Plop!"
On two walls that person is backward soft to arrive at the elevator,cheap beats by dre, the elevator at the right moment arrived a crest, I am calmly whole the whole clothes, carried briefcase to walk out.
"Good artistic skill, can use three seconds and then solve dragon and leopard, the young man is remarkable."
The elevator directly arrives a layer board room inside, although the in front contains three people,my one eye sees, before sitting on the whole interest a screen, see I just fought process in the elevator of that is the president.
Just talked of, is a station at the president nearby of an inside year of big uncle, purple red of the face Tang, with big eyes and thick eyebrows, vehemence Ling however, there is obvious current of air motion on the body, circumstance judgment put according to the outside, should be south the red sandalwood of the Kun Lun achievement.
The surprisingly president recruited the superior of so many river lakes,Beats by Dre Electroplating, although don't know he why looks for person to sound out me,absolutely can affirm, he didn't want my life, because this superior compares just of twos are much stronger.
"The young man effort is very good, the speed is absolutely quick, even the attack crevices of half robot all grasp of live, and the strength is also quite good, blocked 2 people's daunt the nothing important reaction also shook them to go out also."
Seem still keep having never begun with others in the reality, connect half robot and commonness do houses to all can not distinguish, and recruits strength also and has no confidence well, have a little big, I can not help a burst of blush with shame, however the reason that he don't know that I blush, think I drive being getting more ashamed of his Kua.
"The young man cans not see clearly still pretty modest of, however I say of can is all truth, you also need not ashamed, Mr. Zhong, your returning in company is really wealth of talent ah, even pair the supervisor all has skill like this."
The president sees my look in the eyes is as just about as that in just- come in time, have no because this crying up of big uncle change how much, the hair of flower white combs of a silk not disorderly, match with to ascend him a full face seriously, give person very dignity felling.
"Yang pair supervisor, I come to mainly is to want to understand the work here progress and completion circumstance today, although you aren't the person who publicizees a section, you also the whole distanceses took part in this to plan, I want to listen to your viewpoint, as for other problems, we in a short while discuss it later."
Is private after being first male, the as a result is similar to the rumours in the company, I in no hurrily open briefcase and chase a data importation computer, along with the launching of whole interest portrait, I here of probably the circumstance one by one introduced for a while.
Ever since I ascended the pubic region did after, is also never nervous to lead under this kind of situation, in-between to himly ask and query me can calmly reply, wait the whole public affairs to finish talking, he silently changes direction vision in addition to window, seem to be in the deliberation what things.
I know that now is today's main point, say to is to come to inspect to work progress, but a link in the very small company promo, will not make high concern of, literally a section representative director can do this work.



Chapter 7 makes use of



The president contemplated a short moment and picked up a pack of thing from the table, flank of the secretary immediately connect it to come over to hand over to me.
"You return to tell Annie, she says of affair I once considered, these things returned to her, as for the answer can not also give now, however my prospect to this matter is to see okay.Moreover, you carefully order for these several days, maying have some a person will request to see you and vomit by the artistic skill peace negotiations that you just expressed, should be able to cope with."
He finishes saying these, to once the secretary of flank put a hand, three people file in but marched forward elevator, walked at the big uncle of end at pass by I nearby of time silently low voice said 1.
"Young man, need not worry, those people at most also will with the half robot sound out you for a while."
I the station of a head of fog water is in the board room and looking at the packet in the hand to want to thought, or put into it briefcase, if I want to know president today actually and what mean, still returns to directly ask Annie to calculate, she should can't deceive me.
The work nothing important in daytime, once measured according to our company of these several days of step Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论