2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro n have no so silly!


Yes, Joe Joe seduces me so and flirts me, I endured ……not because I am silly, also not because I have trouble.
This because my in the mind really thinks greatly of Joe Joe!Think greatly of very much and her feelings!
Probably, if I didn't endure and really took place with her what ……yes, and such a beauty of unique color what happened, I am understand to definitely be a very pleased affair ……
And I can feel, these several days in, sometimes, Joe Joe and I have already had some to can not control feelings, although she is to intentionally stir me, certain time, she seems to throw in excessive, some really feel attracted.
But this just limits at a few some the brief time is just.Big parts of time, she is to play a joke on me.
If we really took place what ……even if is the time that overwhelms by joy again,is all very brief!Wait while all venting to complete, wide awake down we ……can hardly promise that we can't regret!
I cherish a such a good friend very much ……if because I cannot help but taking place with her what, I finally really worry, can our comities also keep on continuing?We can also to formerly so intimate have no of together?
For temporarily and to heart's content and temporarily vent, but losing a good friend ……this kind of affair, I can't do!
But, I have to admit, either ……experience for these several days after, seem subconscious in, I am for Joe Joe's feelings ……
Seem ……
Already can hardly keep that kind of Be getting more pure.
After condition of the injury recovered from illness, Joe Joe still lives with me in a room, but she can't continue again to challenge me.Say with her words:"All of men are a head ofs wild beast, you are also.But previous you got hurt and killed to harm dint to greatly give discount and stired you also no harm.But you after recovering from illness now, if I stir you again, be from beg for suffering.I can have no so silly!"
I started resuming to train for physical fitness.Also started continuing studying at the same time.
Still keep being the time in daytime morning every day, follow the Tai space studies some businesses that organize an inside and for example smuggle of outlet.How deliver goods, how trade, if evade risk, how the goods make moves ……still have the time in afternoon, I will sweat in the fitness center!
The brothers in the fitness center almost was me as eldest brother now!Though I am regarded as in they young of, but they are all generally accepted my real strenght!
Eye in so several eyes after all under, I is with lend my own real strenght.After bitter struggle, personally polished off the double of the association of China Fu premium stick!!
The Tai space is very busy recently, he is also shortenning with time that me meet in the daytime!
In fact Tai space originally should be fix a car field the inside No.2 person.Because eight Yes usually not at.So fix a car field inside.Tai space almost is became to take charge of a person.But he recently but also usually go out ……
Originally after sand tiger die in the my hand, the meeting of the Luo clan relatives of sand tiger broke up!A secret society that was in need of head noodles person, and according to the engagement of eight Yes and the sand tigers, the sand tiger lost.So his organization has to disappear!
Other associations of China Fu didn't participate, on the other hand is contractually sign is public to all see!This is a reputation, also a dignity!Is a tradition!
At the same time, these China helps and seem some afraids was also!
The Luo's clan relatives will of break up, the Chinatown immediately vacated some sites!There is restaurant in those sites, teahouse, there is hotel, there is also a "meat field".(**place)Is also the the that I kill sand snake!
Originally render up those Chinese people's secret societies according to the engagement, these sites, .But don't know why, after sand tiger died, but other secret societies have no 1 to dare to stretch hand!
This situation is really some to be getting more delicate ……those China help, what they had hesitates each other, but more of, is be afraid of!
Although everyone's oral communication negotiates, the site of sand tiger can render up China to help to divide, we the big turn can't participate,seem and all have such a worry in the in the minds of owner:
The sand tiger is what I polish off!The secret society of sand tiger breaks up, also consequently!This among them, China helps to have no penny dint!If they divided the site of sand tiger, even if we big turn mouth up don't say, but perhaps will give offense to us secretly!
Now this stage, exactly big turn time with the most prosperous vehemence!In this time, no one will come to give offense to ours face to face!
But our Qian let, the other people don't necessarily have this kind of poise!
At least these two days, I listen to the Tai space speak of this affair, he says some Vietnameses to have already stretched claw son to come over!The site that leaves in the sand tiger, already some Vietnameses permeate to come in and have some the candy man of Vietnam, the beginning silently peddles a drug in some sons!
After all the heavy smokers want to take the drug every day of, those sex maniacs also want to seek a woman to go to Piao!Those small bludgers, top no one presses them, unavoidably will come out to cause trouble as well!
At under the circumstance like this, the vacuum of this site, don't necessarily is a good affair!
Tai Ge tells me, eight Yes for this phenomenon, ordered a words:" The other people don't want of, send to come, if we don't eat again, is to let oneself down!As for Vietnamese ……Chinese of site, when be the his turns getting more overbearing?"
The original words of eight Yes are:
"The Vietnamese's claw son stretches to come over 1 and chops down 1!Stretch to come over 1 pair, chop down 1 pair!"
There has been police discovering, originally belong to inside the site scope that the sand turns in the Chinatown for these two days, from the garbage box of a lane son behind in discover a corpse, the after the event recognizes, is the Vietnamese's candy man.
The Tai space has already received the order of eight Yes to start taking up the site of sand tiger ……but other China help and seem to be already to recognize tacitly this kind of situation.
"Do you have interest to manage this street?"The Tai space smiles to ask a way to me:"In R.O.C Fu, this street's that place you should acquaint with, your making moves is that place for the first time."
I wanted to think:"Are these the meaning of eight Yes?"
"Be not."The Tai space says with smile:"Just I want to ask you ……because the affair in the my hand is more, now the brothers of place of honor in, your situation just and vigorously, if you appear publicly to take up, no one will defy spirit.You can choose a few brotherses, then you were the eldest brother of that street!"
I hard wanted to think, then slowly way:"But ……eight Yes seemed to once say, he had other affairs make me do ……that we of conversation, you also heard."
I notice, flash across in the look in the eyes of the Tai space one silk doesn't easily realize of ray of light, however he just in brief smiled to smile later on:"It is all right.If you would not like to, I will tell eight Yes,beats by dre pro, please him decision, send other brotherses to take care of."
This affair I didn't present to mind too much at that time, however on the second day, eight Yes returned to fix a car field, then he immediately made me see him.
In the office of eight Yes, what he came straight to the point asks me:"I listen to the Tai space saying.He has intention to let you to take up to do some affairs, did you refuse?"
The tone of eight Yes is very quiet, could not listen to whether he is dissatisfied.So I just very calm answer he:"Yes.Tai Ge suggests to make me take up the site that the sand tiger leaves."
Eight Yes saw my one eye.The look in the eyes is some oddness:"The site of sand tiger doesn't calculate small.Are you to have been really wanting to stand out?Why don't take up?Besides you didn't also occupy to do now and made you take one brothers of helping all of a sudden and was eldest brother and had what not good?"
I smiled.Slowly way:"Eight Yes, did you forget?I remember you once said and let me learned some inside situations first for this period of time, then and hellish angel of that trades, I am your assistant."
"But the site of sand tiger, the income is very good."Eight Yes pondered for a while:"You get hold of that site, equal there is solid power in the hand, total ratio Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论