2012年10月28日星期日

beats by dr dre pro clan showbiz work p

Half catty.BE just preparing and sell fleshy young girl to deduce a "romantic matter", the old woman of neighbor's house says:"I these are 82 steelyards of apple seller, your daughter-in-law knows of, don't tell you?"
The fifth:Common saying says "female big three, embrace gold brick", wife's greater self is 3 years old, can till now I haven't embraced gold brick, the in the mind then has some unbalance.Dream one fairy maiden that day, the fairy maiden promises satisfy I a request, I after wanting like again put forward.I don't hestitate ground to say:"I hope to be a than my young and 10-year-old wife."It is easy to say this the fairy maiden, once the fairy Zhang in the hand flick and then make me be getting more fulfill a wish:I suddenly and violently grow 13 years old became 45-year-old small old man, the 35-year-old wife was at the right moment 10 years younger than me this year.Wake up with a start from the in a dream, sorrow not already.The wife asks:Do what evil-foreboding dream?I say picking up to some money, but being rent away by the scoundrel, really doing not have good luck.
Joke index number:★★★☆
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 2879 the petty thief go to the movie 《the world has no thief 》
My occupation is a petty thief, also call pickpocket or thief, the thief of《the world has no a thief 》 .
Premiere I all have no to see with the brotherses that day, near Christmas, person of business street flow dashing, each big market is competitively special, bosom money shopping huge crowd, how ability because amuse a He year old slice but miss to build up fortune of good seasonal changes, row not come.
The second day noon after meal, front the girl friend suddenly beat and call words, she says Ma Xiao Qiang, I want to return to you, you can give me an opportunity, I say you if want to make that set of 180 meters that send me jumping a layer to return to you and say clearly, why the need for again and I the whole view get fed up with, she again and again says not whether really be not, be miss me especially, have no me she absolutely can not happy life.I don't know that she is to drink leave wine to still eat wrong what medicine, anyway be I discover after an inside year lady walked into the whole citieses most luxurious shopping center alone, in a hurry hanged up a telephone.
Front girl friend, Zhang Yao, originally is too small younger sister, the financial situation is needy, study badly, but because the young Jing is beautiful, and then living the whole body is very to ask for fiery sexy shape, several years ago be favored by a southern mint of money combine at local long-term pack of keep.She becomes my girl friend is after that a mint of money died abruptly soon, she one feet stare me to open because front soon know I originally and basically ain't a bosom just don't meet of writer's this true facts is after.As for she doesn't dare to report me to think toward public security official's organization because of she afraid we revenge.
Zhang Yao suddenly changes of pursue relentlessly to me is after male 《the world has no thief 》 reflects, this matter how much arise me must be curious.Hence New Year is previous, make use of a nervous yearend to steal remaining of work, I bought Gao Qing Ban DVD.Yesterday morning, the brotherses gathered my house's conference, mainly was a summary to steal work gain and loss in 2004 for a while, and did tight deployment to the Chinese New Year period relevant work.In the discussion, everyone widespreadly thinks that this winter is specially cold, the bus pushed more than the former years, whole social wages raises range at the same time higher, people Reminbi thickness in the purse contains the pleased evidence of obvious growth, these benefits good newses that urge a person to courageously enter encourage we draw up a through the years biggest limit of Chinese New Year period the work complete index sign.
After the meeting, someone chatted movie in 《the world has no thief 》 , everyone just all so has no time to appreciate such as what I imagine, I am in the dark great brotherses respect-work spirit of at the same time also because of neglect their amateur culture life but don't have no ashamed.Hence after asking for my approval, everyone buys to return to a great deal of dishes to go with wine from the hotel of neighborhood, then simply inside in the spotless big living room that the dining table moved me, we are united of round to sit together, make use of the etc. ion television of 45 inches to appreciate the He year old for hasing long time no see big slice of.
Should say, before the film didn't completely end, everyone has no formally and eats what things, or, our heartstring drive deeply touch, and completely sink Be immersed to among them.Everyone pours for he or she in succession up a cup exchange to°from the violent white spirit and the beer of"deep water bomb", and quaff in one gulp.Ma Yao knocked on door to come in at this time, her path went straight I body side, appear lost in thought of stare at I took a look and imitate Buddha feeling to burn in the fire but completely see is more public than to neglect, hug tight of my neck let go of of kiss me, in the applause of the brotherses and drink a colourful voice in, Ma Yao in a soft voice asks a way in my ear:Is small strong you formerly say I charmingly feminine and charming exceedingly fascinating and charming, you say that the little leaf has me good?
My living room seethed, the male men and women female was all very excited, various innumerable alcohol pours into our stomach inside, festival prosperous Dian sort of joyful fill the air in the whole house.Chen comes forward to respect my wine all alone,beats by dr dre pro, the strong elder brother does this line of so several years, never the elephant is so happy to lead today, this profession of our thief the position was absolutely too low in the society, this son makes his mama really is marvelous, receive due acclaim and attention!I quaff in one gulp.Quick knife Lee comes over to respect my wine, the strong elder brother says we all day long see not get light, the east hides Tibet, agitated can not all day long, the son finishes seeing this movie this in the mind to be regarded as deeply now, that calls a Chang bright!I quaff in one gulp.Zhao Xiao hangs up to carry a wine bottle to sway to longly come over, the eldest brother common saying says well, person afraid fear to marry wrong Lang from the wrong line of female right, I was taken by you to also have 5, 6 years till today, I for a heartfelt words, thief's this profession good!Take a risk, stimulate not to say, the income isn't thin, still have on the solid foundation for turning a backlog in the technique can keep on of progress and leap, eldest brother what don't also say to please to be subjected to younger brother a to do obeisance!I again quaff in one gulp.Everyone said many words for showing the deepest sincerity after, small Cui and after red also follow to join in the fun continuously respect my wine ……the place of high tide, absolute being's touching Peng and suggesting to list as 《world have no thief 》 formally teams is internal data study slice, in honor of at the same time combine celebrate this greatness but again the success of the marvelous thief clan showbiz work publish, all members drink to heart's content three cups.Again afterwards I vomited.
While coming to the wine was already a this morning, I totally mudely lie in own big bed, Ma Yao sits on the bedside color a fan to be fond of of shine on to looking at me.I ask the brotherses when spread to go to, Ma Yao said that you didn't drink to be fierce to so to almost make next time human life.She rose after telling me last night quick knife Lee and Zhao Xiao hanged up wine and simply wanted to learn details in the movie to learn by exchanging views skill in martial arts, started razor blade turning over to fly still pretty fascinating of, compare movie inside of all dimmed eyesight confused, afterwards Zhao Xiao hangs up on accidentally losing, Alas!1 be sliced wrist, luckily still remained at that time severals awakely signed a horse to send to hospital, on that night already peace.
I grow an one breath, the eye hopes a window to outside say to Ma Yao:
The troops of incorporation sometimes also not take!Didn't spread in the public so much.
A spool of joke brocade gathers Chinese television drama of chapter 2880 to wear to help to chock with laughter collections
Qin Shi huang 》
In this an act of the continuous play, Li Si's adult will be cut in half.He says to the son very calmly:From now on dad any further not ability with together, you lead long little Huang Gou to take a walk in the city gate.The executioner raises ghost head knife and chops down.The close-up of blood.Move on the lens.The sky, an airplane brushes past ……
《Seal absolute being historical novel 》
The great cost in this those early years high-tech myth slice in, we not lift how it let the etiquette in the temple to become sending greeting, also not say Wang Ti Shi of Zhou uses Chinese brush-pen and said nothing of it to put in gathering city watermelon and tomato, also go without saying a Mo gift red use of there is an obvious trademark on the pipa, we say leading role.
Ma Shi:Marry you this old thing with no skill is really an injustice, connecting sides can't sell.
Is still:(seriously)The ancients cloud:'The sky will decline a big term at the this person also and necessarily first bitterness it heart ambition, hungry it body skin, Lao its physique, exhausted its body, 'This is the God give my test, my still can't be subjected to forever poor.
There is first a spring fighting a country to there is Shang Dynasty again for autumn?Get, I vomit overnight rice first.
《100 colors start revolution 》
The revolution is under arrest, taken genocidal to the front of a wall.After they shout slogan to fall flop, peep out a few big words on the wall of back:Is illegal to shine on to dismantle, the city declares Wei.
《Little Li Fei Dao 》
Several rascals flirt one on the wine shop beautiful looks women, teddy boy at the right moment in .Hence clap a case but rise, pull out a sword the sheath rascals to depend on Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论