2012年11月12日星期一

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com here I delibera

Front door be toward south hall, however and together compare with at the yarn hat beard, the hall here but the name matches the reality of hall, from the doorway of hall until lean against the main of carrying on the back the wall to unexpectedly have these more than 20 table chairs to put over there.
The whole hall can sit down 100 people, what to carry isn't small.The green Feng is very quick of forget not just quick, continuously send out to the thing in the country villas surprised shout exclamation, I say to the Feng Luan:
"You first and they severals go to back yard, outside the breeze is big, caution not the important step Be getting cooler."
The Feng Luan is obedient of and many females together hereafter the house walk to, but I then went to hall behind of be partial to hall in.Wu Tang is close behind I arrived at to be partial to hall in.
"Wu Tang, you go to state that the uncle calls, I some affairs ask him."
"State the uncle has already come, wait in the outside, I this makes him come in."
"State an uncle, these days are really pains you."I looking at to state the son is even to say.
State the son is even to smile for a while, then says:
"Master, see you say of, all of these are what I should dos, say again I am also just responsible for lookinging at them and have no hard."
"State an uncle, how say, I left the days of city teacher you to also hold many hearts for the sake of the affairs of country villa."
Rich and honored now still just Xinjiang, don't know when just can come back, but Chen Jia's father and son then all busy in the lake state next year beginning of spring accept a silky affair, haven't a s come back.
Thought of here, I twist a head to looking at Wu Tang to ask a way:
"Wu Tang, did the rich and honored have news, does he when come back?"
"Master, I am also just of arrived news soon,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, servant Lee heard is canning arrive city teacher for these two days."
I order and have no again say what.But Wu Tang still immediately after say:
"I hear the servant of this Lee at west a time the wines for buying all pulled back, don't know landlord, do you intend to put those red wines over there?"
I deliberated for a while, then said:
"You parties the person connect rich and honored and tell him to carry some arrive city teacher, rest of all carry to pour country villa., To, the bodega of country villa puts of bottom those wine?"
State the even answer of son says:
"The bodega of country villa is good enough to to let go of those wine."
I order and just say:
"That good, , to Shen Shu, I does the Feng Luan say that the glasshouse of country villa has been already completed, is true?"
State the son is even to hear this, answer to say:
"The master really completed, and I have already let people at in grow last many flowers."
I order, then say:
"Walk!See."
While stating that the son evenly leads, I once wore the hallway of turns and twists of affairs to finally arrive at a small hospital.After going in from the circle arched door of that crescent moon I see the in front appearing several houses created with the glass.
All of the frameworks of these houses are woods, only different are that those are up wooden to directly all install the glass plate of big piece big piece, these glass plates are very neat, now top just at dripping wet of, that is the keepsake that the snowflake falls after the top melts.
This glasshouse is wear mountain power and Be finished, from outside saw this glasshouse not high, at most was also two meters high, but opened after door walked into, I but the space in the detection is still very big.Because the ground of this glasshouse compares with an outside important position ascend some.
Glasshouse very the breadth is in the center some use to a crest housing crest of sign pillar, title to outside see go, but see mostly mistily, because exist water bead of on seeing to go, the shadow elephants out of the glass all have been already transformed.
There are still two large braziers being prosperously burning over there, keeping the temperature in the glasshouse in the glasshouse, the middle of glasshouse contains a small winding path, for making people pass, but all of road both sideses are some flowers flower and grass that the transplantations come in grass, have some up have already had flowers bone of in early puberty.
I twist a head to looking at to state the even openings of son asks a way:
"State an uncle, in the evening this glasshouse are you how to handles?"
"Evening?In the evening we just go toward inside more two braziers, master you not is once said this glasshouse most of is a temperature."
In the daytime the dark night is kept warm with the brazier, hear this me not from must cry to smile for a while, is that so words this returns to be regarded as what glasshouse.I stopped body, then said towards stating son being even:
"State an uncle, I forgot to order you, this glasshouse wanted to cover with some things in the evening, glasshouse inside unless is in the elephant today the weather like this there is no the head in day, also pretty cold of time, start a fire in the glasshouse, if as for time that is good sky of inside need not start a fire."
The stating son after being even finish listenning to my words hurriedly nods to call BE, I ordered them again several, get to moreover a glasshouse in took a look, time didn't thought of, unexpectedly plant in this glasshouse of whole is an edible vegetable.
On seeing in the past, that top was green to livinged a rare Chinese cabbage to grow very healthy and strong, another part had some other things, I have no how put in the mind, because these two glasshouses still have the margin in 1:00 with what I imagined.
Although Shen Zi Ping just by dint of my a few words spoken give°ed the glasshouse to construct, but because only have a few words spoken, these glasshouses still have many errors.
Early what stuff deeply of I seemed a hungry pole of wolf the sudden discovered one quickly fresh delicate meat, the surprise in the heart absolutely was to can not express, not only just for the sake of being finished of oneself's glasshouse, and still finally can seek a meaningful affair for the sake of oneself to do.
Bise of hunting still just window outside bellow, till the time in evening snow has been small down, but the outside Be on the contrary colder to come down, after finishing eating supper, I alone a person return to back yard own room.
This is the positive house of country villa, if the houses of the front before throwing aways can directly see this room from the Chuang doorway.
This is my abode in the country villa, there are totally three rooms in this house and push door into is a house, here generally is few someones come of, unless special good friend or is to relate to close relatives, the others are to disallow the incoming, hall house of each or so have a room.
The left side is a bedroom, if I would not like to stay overnight in the room of a few madams of I, sleep here.Inside of adornment to the utmost elegant and generous spirit.
But the room of hall house the right side is a den, all of inside four walls are bookcases, top of the library have many is all what Feng Luan brings afterwards, have some is that I have already finished writing to wait Ji crane age to take those orphans to look for person a professor to them after coming.
Pushed away door, I felt that a blast of hot air is right against the face rushed toward, there is a burnablely very prosperous big Tan basin in the room, the fire red light shines on of the red Tong Tong in the room of, the bise after death drilled into from I, brazier in of some cremate to blew to come out, ordered some light with red fire to order to fly to go out from the brazier.
I hurriedly walked into and closed the door with the hand and walked to north wall, sparked a hall house there arm thick thin candle, then blew to put out the lantern in the hand.
Grasp to have candlestick, I turned to the right to walk into in the den and put candlestick at desk up, I sit at table front.The small water bottle that pickeds up a table top, I to poured some water in the ink stone, then picked up Mo to grind.Luckily the temperature in the room isn't low, otherwise of words these ink early froze into ice Cha.
Spreads to open paper, with paper in the town press well after, I picked up a Chinese brush-pen of table and had a little to helplessly smile for a while and arrived now to still keep not and habitually using Chinese brush-pen, after dipping enough ink, I all drew up to some viewpoints that the glasshouse improves by himself/herself in the paper full general, because by dint of say, can hardly make people understand these.
The breeze of outside is still paring off crazily, voice often still sent out to blare, window often of rock with the breeze, sent out a burst of miscellaneous disorderly have no the sound of chapter.
However O.K. I before the time in orphanage had ever been to farmland in, once experienced to use to the big Peng of planting the anti- quarter vegetable, but the glasshouse then pretty much acquainted with of, my tutor owned an experiment glasshouse that completely computerized.
But because of only glass, so the big Peng isn't that realistic, but the words price of glasshouse again too high, so I want to use glass Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论