2012年11月6日星期二

Cheap Beats By Dre is also sooner or la

Come but stand up of Zhao Xin Ren and another brothers, Zhao Xin Ren is certainly a sorry and ashamed and compunctious appearance, deep degree, anything but this kind of person of Ma Tian Yu once does the reaction of this kind of after the event.Because he knows by himself, before changing, he was anything but the person of this kind of affair.
"Master son, the process of the affair I have already heard brothers slightly and slightly talk over.This matter …….Is wrong although at we this reason and process that is square,take place ……certainly, I say like this to explain what.A words, Liu Hu has an accident, Zhao Xin Ren how should how, but I absolutely can't have half not quick for cent."The matter has already gone to this, my useless talk not much says and directly gets into topic, as for Liu Hu really dies, and I can't make it lively for Zhao Xin Ren, either.Thus not to the heart, be just for letting the "peace negotiations" all keep on continuing by another peaceful atmosphere.
Ma Tian Yu waits my person of this noodles and included the silk of Man Di to after hearing this sentence all surprisingly see my one eye.In their heart, which afraid is that the weakness is a lot of, but I always have an advantage, be treat brothers, absolutely is abandon everything.They doubt current of I change, meeting because does everyone's benefits give up Zhao Xin Ren?However was on the contraryZhao Xin Ren of the party concerned to on the contrary have calm one in surprising remaining.I the in the mind Be anti- to pour "the space ascends" for a while, feel dissatisfied for his reaction at this time, this although representing him is have the load treats of person, also at the same time respond after the feelings unexpected obstacles two days ago, his heart really had the tendency of "dead".
"Hum, if my son ……have an accident, is his Zhao Xin Ren worth rising?"If Liu Da Dun Long unexpectedly leaps a such a sarcastic, is I completely have never thought, how say again, he is also an eldest brother of open underworld, initial do of is "knowing a big body", he doesn't want to make will the absolute being Bu not become with wildcat nobody wins?Although win of must be an absolute being Bu meeting, I dare and promise and really need to open a dozen, after firing away, absolute being Bu how will again also can drift along a period of time, once return in triumph and slowly lead a strength, the vitality didn't reply of absolute being Bu meeting, and the pyramid coaxs the negative effect for resulting in inside the inner part by himself/herself, the perdition is also sooner or later of matter.Actually is the reason why to make him don't want to our wildcat with the hopeless situation, really is north area that war creation of shadow and son's life and death don't the Bu stimulate to this situation?
I didn't think more, also felt me the exasperation of this noodles owner at the same time and had already made me also a little bit can not restrain.This matter how do again, which afraid is to be cut to pieces Zhao Xin Ren, also not ability Ru and personal dignity, this is the matter that an underworld thinks greatly of most .I humed a , completely forgot the purpose that oneself comes, say:"Everyone is a person, all only a life, have no what be worth unworthy,Cheap Beats By Dre.If eldest brother really thinks so, we the wildcat all are 188 brotherses, six important staffs, take to ascend her (the silk of Man Di) life, you take walk side to take to would be!"
This sentence anyones can hear quick temper, especially my face sank down all of a sudden and let everyone knew, affair's being seen be more making more big.
"Take away and then take away!Match you have been thinking will our absolute being Bu be the tiger of paper paste?"Liu Da Dun Long greatly treads to walk to me.But ignore this time a location to right, Ma Tian Yu certainly robs a body station at my front.Momentary, this consumedly of the living room calm down ground in addition to Liu Da Dun Long's step voice, the many people pant of voice, atmosphere because my words suddenly solidified.
"Big dragon, do you want to do what?"Is unique can make a noise in this time of only have master son, his Sou musted stand all of a sudden, a hand turns very accurate block in time at in Liu Da Dun Long's in front, make moves of quick, the power and prestige doesn't reduce those early years and let people again believe his sight problem.
"Daddy, you isn't to don't hear this very small man's words again, we absolute being Bu will not the other people saw flat!"Liu Da Dun Long kneads a tight fist, the face last blue vein finishes a dew.How again, he can't here to wildcat guilty.
"How can this matter solve, my in the mind has a number!The absolute being Bu meeting eldest brother is still me now, no one can make decision without authorization and certainly also include you!"Master son a words let Liu Da Dun Long if the ball sort lost power Yan next go, however still keep taking aim me very crueltily, I certainly nowise yield.Since walk of this one step, stand down to go, I anyway and early make a decision, ignore Liu Hu's life and death, Zhao Xin Ren absolutely can not occupy!Which afraid result have much big!
All of Liu Zhong Long and Liu Shan Longs are the persons who beats to roll for several years on river's lake, know although the confrontation between I and Liu Da Dun Long didn't pay on the activity,is this kind of spirit of, once time is getting longer, will knot a fast knot at everyone's in the mind naturally, hereafter again how, also can noodles and heart are on bed terms, so they hurriedly pull Liu Da Dun Long to sit at sofa up.
The master son once turns round and towarded me to say:"Small D, if you still trust me, arrive top to discuss with me, I believe that you also know, here, we of can't have what result."
I can be heartless to anyone of absolute being Bu meeting and include Liu Shan Long that kind of bosom friend, but is ability don't can say to this is on the underworld road an excrement a pull and drag me to the master son in nowadays the urine to do what excessive of matter, hurriedly answer a way:"Master son, you this is what rubbish.Wherever you go, I the small D all have no complaint, fear, the doubt ground follow behind."
Master son just"H'm"1, have no again say what, walk with a cane to walk toward the upstairs to, I quickly before walking several step, hand him to walk to the den together.
"Small D, you changed!"After our two people all sit down, master son the first words are this contents.
I lightly smile 2 and say:"Master son, if I am still one-time of I, how probably still sit on the wildcat eldest brother this volcanic crater up."
"The many people all say that the environment can change a person, but the person can not change environment ……however I follow you closely be changed by the environment of at the same time, still and just and step by step change this environment.You imitate a Buddha naturally be should walk underworld, this road of, so just can attain the person last person's state here.Only the person last talented person will attain to change environment this one step."
The master son doesn't know that the Kua leads me how much time, but call by the " person last person" still for the first time, I immediately have a little ashamed, say with smile:"Master son, your cried up to more and more have corpse exposed, no wonder that my face is more and more thick!"
The master son also smiled several voices and said:"You don't think that I don't know your boy from knew Zhao Xin Ren Tong funnel empress beat to settle what idea.Say what tiger cub have an accident, he frees to our handling all of these are the baloneys that you say, you basically can't give up whichever brothers, to?Which afraid wildcat powder body ground bone."
Although the in the mind early knows that the cheap trick on the my mouth deceives however the old man that became Jing, be stated personally by him, I still feel full embarrassed of, more ashamed, say:"Master son, you are understand, we are eldest brothers of, even the brotherses all neglect and also have what qualifications do eldest brother?Certainly, if Zhao Xin Ren is to do what big wave the words of big offense in the sky, I impossibly compensate into wildcat for the sake of him, but this matter, pure is a misunderstanding, be not early have words to say, don't know not guilty?Besides is at that kind of is under the environment."
"Ha ha, misunderstand?Small D ah, you why still trap you the underworld frame of the model is at that kind of inside.In the place that we stand, can't have what don't know not guilty, can't have what person don't make me, Is prisoner not, only have force representative everything.Take today this matter to say, if the wildcat will be strong than the absolute being Bu, if we not are this relation, which afraid you is polished off me of give birth to a boy in person, probably I also not dare to put fart, even if I want to make reprisals, also only threw a grain of small pebble in the lake and just aroused a string of Lian 渏 ."The master son contains to smile to speak this time words, then signals hint me to continue to make him keep on saying.
"But I have never seen wrong you, you really understood'eldest brother'of meaning, ignoring the environment in present is how opposite variety.And most make me delighted of BE, you also controled an everything that the eldest brother should do, among them, the most important is a back route."
"Originally, the news that was tiger cub is after spreading, although I really worried, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论