2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre I still think that

This, that youth's Azrael already stuffy hum an all over the body and suddenly and violently is one regiment smoke, the silvery hair immediately floated in the sky from the smoke but, after the smoke disappeared, I see the white Yan acquaint with but again the facial appearance of handsome United States ……





The text white Yan appears
Renew time:2010-4-3013:24:21 chapter word numbers:5043

"White Yan!Unexpectedly is a white Yan!Is he how to come over?"I shockedly looking at the figure voice for acquainting with to take to repress don't live of concussion, almost dare not believe own eyes.
BE more opposite than my concussion, small white Zai but knit the brows to say:"Do you know that person?He should be that invader?Be good at to rush 瀞 to work properly a court not to know how 46 room meetings in the center judge him?Affirmation can't lightly be!"
The words of white Zai let the mood that I originally dulcify immediately disappear almost exhausted and bite lips to make oneself calm mind hard, then cautiously observation surrounding circumstance for rescue white the Yan does preparation.
When float a bamboo hold tight white the wrist of the Yan already have an Azrael attention this place, but white Yan because the wrist eats pain but can not help relief change body Shu the so obvious action all immediately draw on the visions of owner to in his body, the owners all cast covetous eyes on now of looking at white Yan, there are particularly also so many captains present, save he leave to talk what easy, how exactly white Yan does the peaceful extrication go?
I just and with patience deliberate, the white Yan wasn't floated the right hand that the bamboo holds tight have already appeared a to chase without basis cold light flickering chopper, then without extra trouble go toward float the Bo neck of bamboo captain to row to go, this attack that recruits its never thought that really relentless matchless, luckily float bamboo captain experienced, hand a stir a to block to unload white the attack of the Yan, however at the same time also drive white the Yan take advantage of an opportunity to flounce.
Although the white Yan easily gets away from and float suppressing of bamboo captain, surroundings of Azrael but have never let he leads so much and see many long knives to received in his body is really I whole body cold sweat, luckily white the Yan is not weak either, hold two and dance everywhere the chopper unexpectedly true of dissolved all attacks, really unexpectatively how many months disappear white the artistic skill of the Yan become so good and see to peacetime have no little toughen, unique make me some not great is white Yan thus handsome Yi the outstanding figure dance move two choppers really too and very scenery, now that can have and turn a chopper now, not why simply turn now once come out Japanese dagger, did the star absolute being dance romantic white and learn?
I sit on the treetop a small and soft observation field last variety, white Zai at body side the low voice say:"Although that person still doesn't fall in breeze now,cheap beats by dre, as long as have the Azrael of a captain class to make moves and then can easily make him to, just once the Azrael of captain class make moves and then not is to grasp to catch so in brief, only afraid will directly want his life."
"I know that however I can't let the white Yan occupy, greatly not and the whole Azrael that the 瀞 works properly a court was an enemy!"
Looking at an underneath to almost call last nitric smoke billowing battlefield, my lips the side take the light smiling face says, white the Zai hear my words immediately make an effort to grasp my hand call way:"Unexpectedly want to work properly the court as enemy with the whole 瀞 , your brain is all right?Don't think that they see you small and then can't deal with you, every work properly the persons whom the court sets against to all come to a bad end with 瀞 , I can't make you do a so idiotic matter, this matter hands over to me solution, with lend the reputation of bad timber house me to believe 46 rooms in the center to will put a person."
"Thank you, white Zai, although from meet a beginning have been fighting, I know that you are always all very good to me, already enough, there is no necessity attaining this kind of situation for me."
"Have a necessity, I said to calculate, how say that you are also the only a female kid who dares to violate openly me, if you died later I still seek who fight?That time ……will be definitely very lonesome ……"
Originally I still smile the lookinging at of Ying Ying white Zai, but after I hear his last words immediately smiled not to come out, just lookinging at of some Lengs Leng white Zai, suddenly discover oneself in fact have been all being neglecting him.With database Luo Luo and small Yi together I always with an elder sister from reside, pay attention to every day they live up of 1.1 drops of, concern growth bring of happiness and perplex, but with small white Zai together I always have never paid attention to these matters, his heart world I have never touched as well, is also always have never thought what does he need?Is lonesome?Probably this has something to do with his being like the personality of child very much, and then probably has something to do with my body's being placed in back to trace status, just regardless what reasons can not change the lousy behavior that oneself treats with partiality.
Stretch hand Liao to rise white Zai the hair before the sum, I as at the beginning kissing to blare person and database Luo Luo at white the forehead of the Zai is light and soft to print up on kissing, white Zai immediately some Wus of blush with shames live a forehead to say:"I know that you like me, but this kind of matter should from male square active of, and what grandpa likes is a reserved girl-"
This kid is too wishful?I the lips Cape is some have muscular spasms of interrupt his words to say:"What are you exactly saying?This is Xie Wen, because thank you have been being looking after me for this period of time so just kiss yours, hereafter if have an opportunity me will look after yours."
"You have no matter?How to suddenly say this kind of words to me, you are a female kid, my looking after you is ordained in nature!"
See the misgiving shape that the white Zai put my forehead test temperature for the bad handle knob, I smile to say:"I was certainly free, just have been maintaining this appearance to even be like temperaments child, before always annoy you are really sorry, hereafter can't."
"What are you exactly saying?How don't I understand?"
See the shape that the white Zai doesn't understand, I also have no detailed explanation, just lose to smile to say:"Need not understand, you in a short while understood, need not worry about I, I have already thoughted of that the method saved white Yan, I don't nearby be good friends with good care I and stop thinking to run away at you, do a good kid!One of the Fu ways!Fill!"
See defenseless white Zai of milli- be sealed an activity by my Fu way, I to he sorry of smile and then jump down to rush into battlefield from the treetop, although use of Be just the most simple Fu way, believe with white Zai the current real strenght still can not flounce, luckily body because crossing the causable side effect has already completely disappeared by several days, otherwise I still really don't dare to thus and overbearingly dive into crowd to rescue white Yan.
"Stop!Not be beating again!"
After I arrive at white Yan nearby, several bottoms will lay siege to his Azrael dozen to fly, then one expand sound Shu to use, square circle radius at least ten inside of the places all hear my voice.
See present and public to roar loud stopping of subconscious in voice at me attack, I just loosenned tone, the white Yan had already rushed toward nasal discharge of my body a make the tears crying the way an of:"Feeling adult!Finally see you!These people all good savage!Indiscriminately shout a dozen to shout to kill to me of, I still think that I had no opportunity to see you any further!Blare~~"
Although meet an old friend away from home is a life is one exultation matter, if this is past to know not only embrace you weep aloud still and chase tears nasal discharges all Ceng to arrive in your body and so meet past the good heart feeling for knowing absolutely greatly give discount, particularly is I at this time not arrive one meter of the petite shape bears white Zai one meter eight of piece head, that kind of feel to absolutely talk not ascend fine, around have already had the vision that many Azraels throw to me to sympathize with.
The behavior of the white Yan eight claw octopus sorts makes me depressed and matchless, if someone comes to attackstone two of us at this time, that can really wore a plums wrapped in syrup on sticks, luckily his cried a voice to shake a person too much, owner all the lookinging at of Leng Leng white Yan embrace me to wail aloud to weep aloud and temporarily even forget attacks.
Know don't talk again white the Yan cry till evenings all probably, I speeched so much of persuade a way:"White Yan!The circumstance is urgent you don't cry first and told me how you are come over?Database Luo Luo?He how?Were you to save him?"
The white Yan releases me on the whole and wiped tears to say:"I am to save him, however that house too big, I separate an activity with Lai bacterium, afterwards the Lai bacterium makes a phone call to tell me that she finds out database Luo Luo, that kid is ordered wound, however have been already used'life fairy it forgive'cure of, know database Luo Luo have no matter I start looking for you, but which all have no your trace and shadow I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论