2012年12月4日星期二

google my cowardice if in

It isn't an easy affair."
Anne-Zhe Luo says with smile:"This would being me was in the reason here."
Stone concealed strange way:"Actually is what method?"

Chapter 43 chain color galaxy


The mysterious way of Anne-Zhe Luo:"Xuan Yuan 13."
The stone is concealed tiny on knitting the brows, suddenly realize way:"With Xuan Yuan 13 draw the attention of soldier department, then borrow to take advantage of an opportunity to succeed in escaping."
Anne-Zhe Luo nods to say:"Is quite good, Xuan Yuan 13, this person, have never led a record,google, but, the Xuan God's way spends so and investigates him for several years, will never be simple because he break out of iron precipice star, 300 in the last yearses, he can keep infinite mysterious feeling, its strength grade is perhaps an unknown, but the Xuan Yuan is 13 emergences, absolutely have the ability attraction their attention, plus to spread male to go a help, escapes should leave a toll-gate."
The stone is concealed this just disillusion come over, originally spread male to go unexpectedly is with fix southern general of Luo to have close contact, "what is the so finally a toll-gate again?"
Anne-Zhe Luo hums a way:"Is that Mao."
The stone is concealed to knit the brows a way:"Is the woman that used hellish evil doctrine dint just?"
Anne-Zhe Luo nods a way:"Held for ransom a prisoner beginning from we, she then had been following us, always with come here, her strength absolutely cans not is small the dint peeped, being a particularly evil evil doctrine had the ability to grow control public absolute being, a carelessly dejected then will lose life, today she since found out here, must be to discover my place, saw to me with her a war absolutely is again unavoidably."
The stone concealed at heart took out cool spirit, the ability of the Mao really was super strong, Anne-Zhe Luo's ability nature doesn't open to despise as well, will the Dou of twos be the scene that is how an again?Thought of here, the stone is concealed to think of Anne-Zhe Luo in that day again to fight each other with 15 in the space of scene, start to be suffused with infinite intense emotion in the heart, there'll be one day, oneself will also become a such superior, even-higher!
The Xuan God's way-plain star-way clear private residence
Red flower from have remnants to fall, does the greenery eventually make to float the zeroth, is whether more happy day more counterfeits future pain and sufferings?Way clear two eye some stagnant Tans sit on the black wood chair of the color in thou, hands Mo Suo wear necklace bitter end that cleverly made silvery metal, this keeps company with a clear of way like silvery metal of the drop of tear general style for 20 years, he has never dismantled to lead, be just the time in night, he must touch then it can fall asleep.
Way clear lightly of turn over metal to open, in appear a cleverly made chip, several root as hair elaboration of the circuit tie up to round at on all sides.
The chip sends out a very tiny glow-in-the-dark, then rises such as the Teng in the mist, dimly of burst upon a woman that the white dress temple packs in the room, the carriage of grace, graceful figure, the noodles contains to smile an idea, lightly the Qi shell Chi way:", And then miss me?You want to remember forever, at you standing alone of time, also again moreover a person also same standing alone wear, although we can not meet, although we far separate hundred million light year, , my heart belongs to you forever, even if one day I the absolute being form put out all, I still keep reading your name."
The voice of You You takes half to divide pleased half to divide helplessly to in the sky spread, again along with the disappearance but disappearance of shadow of human figure, metal cover auto of close.
The way clear sees through a matchless gentleness in the eyes and touches metal way:"Float zero, 20 years, our daughter is 20 years old, do you know?She is lovely, very very naughty, very beautiful, similar to you.20 years, she hates me very much and hates my inability and hate me ability not from the his hand in take back you, hate me-hate my cowardice, if in those early years, I took you eloped that together should much good, if those early years, I can give up fame and wealth and give up a position, that should much good?But so passed by for several years, but I discover that my selfishness weighed more, I can cheat anyone to say, I for the sake of you, but, I can not fool you forever, that because my selfish, because my selfish, I unexpectedly sacrificed you, but you, there is no the complaint in 1:00, do you know?My penitence, my pang, I have never thought, I think, this is my right, and loving my person should be for the right that I sacrifice."
"But today, I finally realized mistake to come over and danced son to die and died, 20 years, in addition to in childhood, she had never smiled to me, she died, dead let my in the mind an empty, do I suddenly don't know me that this actually is doing what from cradle to the grave,cnn?For the sake of right but sacrifice a beloved woman?For the sake of purpose but sacrifice a beloved daughter?I clearly love you, but why I but want to sacrifice you?Might it not be be really bigger than to love in my in the mind right?"
"Float zero, I really not know answer, I 70 years old, but still touch oneself not and deeply, but, I now is sheding tears, I suddenly really want to really want to see you, this time, I make a firm decision, I want to let that boy and dance son bury along with, so she just not lonesome, then I now already cooperate with hell, wait until him 80 greatest life of time, my meeting-give him a thick gift of, you wait, I will definitely take back you, I have already lost to dance son, absolutely can't lose you again!"
The look in the eyes of way clear deeply matchlessly and relentless, the door outside then rang out to knock on door a voice:"Father's adult."
Way clear light way:"Come in."Then took back a necklace bosom in.
What to come in is 15, 15 say:"Father's adult, the battleship has already got ready, can set out at any time."
The way clear point nods a way:"Since engrave to start on journey, plain star the this place stayed you to garrison."
15 ways:"Follow instructions, to, big emperor's son has already started on journey to go to chase two an emperor son they."
The way clear says:"Big emperor's son had me to his direct order right, can at will transfer soldier department in the Xuan God's way strength and see to him not yet give up the greed of killing two emperor sons."
15 knit the brows a way:"Father's adult, that we, might it not be ignore?"
Way clear sneer way:"The Dou of two tigers is a fisherman to make profit, we as long as making oblique reference and do some appearance good, but slice to hate will not be checked by big emperor's son to feel."
15:00 nods and returns to way:"I have already kept on ordering, can't go wrong."
The way clear station is started, will the dynasty outside walk.
15 hesitate for a while, finally ask a way:"Father's adult ……"
The way clear stopped a body and saw 51:"Mean to say what?"
15 bite a way:"Is that really an eldest brother,Facebook?"
The way clear half squints a way:"You remember forever-you have never led eldest brother, from now on, there is also no younger sister, I died, you then have no father, is a men, will know the sorrow of forgetting everything, Xuan God's way, night country fairyland, it is the whole cosmos to be going to, just can truely belong to you!"
The way clear finishes saying and has been like going away of breeze, the look in the eyes that leaves 15 eye hollow holes:"Xuan Yuan 13, is 13 elder brothers really you?"
Xuan Yuan 13 unexpectedly is 15 eldest brothers?But Xuan Yuan 13 but person about 300 years old, this of again like what hidden inside story?
Inside the Xuan God's way at this time, the strength gather toward two parts gradually, is public to battle out 《celestial sphere river diagram 》 in "chain color galaxy" of the handing over of the Xuan God's way and Mo cloud way boundary place of, but at Xuan God's way chord idea way, fix direct jurisdiction area three parties of southern general of Luo to hand over boundary place, but is a black big emperor's son night with two emperor the son is lonesome, thunder sky put with persons like beauty,etc of fight place.
In the distance too thou fairy emperor's 80 greatest lives still remain for three months of in time, this not that even Xuan God's way already unclear burnable since a battle fire that will spread the whole night country fairyland!
Xuan God's way and Mo cloud way hand over boundary place-chain color galaxy
The chain color galaxy is again called "connect color galaxy", contain more than 700,000 stars, because it owns three huge suns as power source, it makes 700,000 stars of the whole galaxy own strong regulation sport, but 700,000 stars present Yan Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论